KGA PTO is proud to serve the school community of Knox Gifted Academy in the Chandler Unified School District. We are dedicated to creating a positive environment that best supports our students, parents, teachers and administrators to support KGA’s STEAM philosophy and build community.
If you’d like to get involved this year, you can:
- Volunteer. You decide how much time you can spare whether on or off campus. From committee organizers to simple one-off tasks, there is a range of volunteer work available during school or after hours (at home) to suit your availability and interests. Contact us to help you find just the right thing for you!
- Attend. Come to our PTO general meetings. Four general meetings will be held during the 2017-18 school year. PTO and the school organize a number of events throughout the year, and our school community is enhanced by your attendance.
- Participate. We have a number of easy ways you can help raise funds for KGA through your normal shopping at Fry’s, Amazon, and Chandler Fashion Center, and purchase of items with Box Tops for Education.
- Donate. We are always grateful for all material and financial contributions made to enhance Knox programs. KGA PTO is Knox Gifted Academy PTO is part of the Chandler School Booster, Inc., an Arizona non-profit, with 501(c)3 tax exemption status. Consult with your tax advisor regarding deductibility of contributions.
- Share. Our kids are talented, and so are many of us! If you have special expertise, notable items, or have a personal network that can enhance KGA’s educational offerings or enrich its community, please consider sharing those remarkable resources with KGA both in the classroom and at school events.
The 2017-18 KGA PTO Officers
Jen Tobias, President
Charlotte Golla, Secretary
Sunitha Gurulingappa – Treasurer
Susan Chung – VP, Fundraising
Kelly Meyer – VP, Public Relations
Purvi Nadakia, VP and Co-Treasurer