KGA has been selected to participate in the School Cents program through Chandler Fashion Center!
Beginning May 1st, 2015 through March 31, 2016 anything you purchase at the mall or the Boulevard shops (immediately surrounding stores and restaurants including anything between Price Road, Frye Road, Chandler Village Drive and Chandler Boulevard) can earn points for KGA.
There are 25 schools in the program, with year end awards ranging from $3,000 for the top finisher to $300 for the bottom 10. KGA needs to stay in the top 15 to retain its spot in the program next year. Current standings are here.
It’s easy to participate. You can:
- Take your receipts to the Guest Services desk upstairs near Barnes and Noble to have them logged and returned to you.
- Find a roaming customer service rep to log in a small number of receipts.
- Drop them off in the KGA front office and we will bring them to the mall for you (receipts will not be returned).
- Enter your emailed receipts here.
You can save up many receipts (months worth or save from now until March) and bring them all in at once. However, there are bonus opportunities to earn double and triple points monthly, outlined in the School Cents Flyer, and that are noted on the PTO calendar. The only catch is you MUST log them by the end of the month in which the bonus is offered.
- QUADRUPLE POINTS from Fashion Center restaurants and eateries from August 1 – September 15.
- DOUBLE POINTS from these stores August 1 through September 15: Ann Taylor, Brighton, Chico’s, Coach, Down East Basics, The Limited, Loft, Michael Kors, Motherhood Maternity, New York & Company, Oil & Vinegar, Vera Bradley, White House|Black Market
- EARN 1,000 POINTS when you buy a Mall Gift Card at Guest Services.
- EARN 1,000 POINTS when you attend a free Microsoft Store through September 30. Bring the voucher on the School Cents flyer to the workshop to earn points.
There are other ways to earn more points too so review the flyer and save your receipts!