Welcome to the School Cents program at Chandler Fashion Center & The Boulevard Shops!
- Qualifying receipts must be dated and logged between September 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019.
- To credit your school, your supporters simply use one of the options noted below. If you need to keep your receipt, use the first option (submit online).
- Submit your receipts online, 24/7 at http://shoppingpartnership.com/chandler
- Smart Phone Quick Tip:
- If you do not need your receipts returned, you may drop them in your school’s slot in the receipt collection box, located on the Upper Level bridge near Barnes & Noble.
- If you have a lot of receipts collected at school that do not need to be returned, drop them off at the Chandler Management Office, located in the food court by Paradise Bakery (follow the hallway to the fourth door on the right). The Management Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm. Be sure they are in a sealed bag or envelope with your school’s name on the outside.
Learn more about collecting receipts. Click on http://www.shoppingpartnership.com/chandler/toolbox/
- Schools receive at least five (5) points for every dollar spent on all purchases from Chandler Fashion Center & The Boulevard Shops. Visit www.ShopChandlerFashionCenter.com for a store directory.
- Anyone can support your school in the School Cents program! Tell your friends and family.
- Stores CANNOT collect receipts from customers for your school. Receipts left by customers at food merchants are trash and should not be collected to be submitted for points.
- Shoppers CANNOT be solicited for receipts on shopping center property.
- Payment on store credit accounts, credit card statements and photocopies of receipts are not accepted – original receipts only.
- While we strive to have the most current information available on this site, please note that change is inevitable. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us at any time at the email/phone number below.